Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

We had a full weekend of FUN celebrating mother's and grandma's! Saturday we spent the whole day at G & G Clarks house! We had brunch in the morning with Aunt Amy, her friend Tori and her little boy, Grant! Elliana LOVES other kids/babies and had fun playing with him! For dinner Great G-ma & Papaw Davidson and Uncle B came over... and we had a yummy dinner while enjoying the beautiful day outside on the porch! I pushed my walker all over the porch! I also had black hands, feet and knees from the porch so I had to take a bath before we left in Aunt Amy's bathtub! When I see Bailey, Aunt Amy's dog (and other dogs) I say "da" "da"...so I think that might be my first word besides "mama and dada."

I was pretty fuzzy because my tummy hurt all day so I clung to my mommy...but we were celebrating Mother's Day right?? (hehe) Regardless it was a fun filled day! I will admit I was being a BIG STINKER because I wouldn't let anyone else hold me and my little "spitfire" temper came out if they tried to pick me up or take me from my mom! But I always LOVE to see my Aunt Amy, G&G Clark, GG & Papaw D., and Uncle B!! Uncle B looks GREAT by the way!









No comments: