I am so thankful as a mother to be blessed with our precious Elliana! She is a JOY everyday and we can't imagine life without her! She is filled with laughter and love and I as a mother rejoice and praise God for her and my wonderful husband! The Lord has truly blessed my life! My mother, and grandmothers have played such an influential role in my life as becoming a mom! Thank you Mom and G-ma for loving, encouraging, supporting, praying, listening, tough-loving, understanding, forgiving, teaching me, and blessing with me God and His Word!
Now I have a "mother-in-love" and another Grandma D. that have taught me, inspired me, loved me and raised a wonderful son and husband for me to father Elliana and for that I am so thankful! You two are also so special and a gift from the Lord! I love you all!
1 comment:
I just told her I was moving and that she wouldn't be seeing Auntie Kayla as much...she started BAAAALLLING!!! ;) I didn't know what to do...I kind of wish Elliana expressed herself when I was explaining to her my situation. But don't worry lil missy, I'll come visit you!! :)
Post a Comment