Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pre-Easter Party

Saturday we went over to the G&G Clark's as the rest of the family came home for Easter. I played with my Aunt Amy and had lots of fun...and I LOVED playing the piano. I guess with 2 Grammy's who can sing and play the piano I might have some of that myself. I got a kick out of the noise that came from the piano and got so excited...it was SUPER FUN!




3 comments:

tjessenburg said...

LOVED the picture and her cute little smile when she played the piano and also the cute picture of Aunt Amy ...thanks for the blog update...love you all, Grammy E.

BJE said...

I love the picture of her little undies showing! Ha. That will totally make her wedding slideshow someday!

john, kimberly, ila, will and ruby lou said...

I love the leggings! What a stylish girl! I'll bet she probably gets that from her Mommy. :)