Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day!

How blessed I am to be a mommy...it is truly a blessing and a priviledge! I am so blessed by my beautiful, fun, active, healthy Elliana and also blessed and excited to be a mother of 2 girls! We cannot wait to meet Emersyn...or "Emmy Rose" as Elliana calls her!!
We love to go to the pool...Nana and Papa E came over as daddy was working on Mother's Day to help mommy out!
We got to spend brunch at the club with both Papas and Nanas...it was so special! I got to give 2 beautiful roses to both my Nanas! I love them so much and am so thankful for them!
On mother's day I had a really bad cold and I fell ALOT that day! I had a beat up face...A big bump on my forehead, a big lip and a huge mess on my nose...I looked pretty bad! But regardless we always have fun! Daddy and I love to play together and I put diapers on both of our heads like hats...it was soo silly!
Here is a shot showing you my poor little face....I got so many boo-boos!

No comments: