Oops...was I not supposed to play in this really really fun pile of daddys shredded documents?
Elliana is going to be a BIG SISTER! We are so excited and can hardly believe that we will be a family of 4 in JUNE!! I am due June 25th and Elliana's 2nd birthday is June 17th, so they will be just 2 years apart! We are THRILLED! These pictures are the way I told Billy, he was taking a nap...I just took the test that morning and I could hardly stand it! So, when he was napping I went searching the house for some fun things to tell him...I got Elliana's blocks and wrote "number two", took her magnetic letters saying "number" with 2 dolls hanging in a tree, had 2 big C's for 2 clark kids, a newborn diaper with a ? and elliana's diaper with her initials, and a family photo with 2 +2 + 4 in it along with the preg. test! He walked down, gave me a hug and then looked over at it, and was starting at it for soo long, then said...is that for us????? then he was like...what, no way! you're pregnant! he was in shock! so excited but in shock yes! i secretly videotaped it all too which was so fun! That is actaully how we told both of our parents! So we are 8 weeks along and very excited! Please pray as this is a high-risk pregnancy for me, I have a torn cervix which could cause pre-term labor! So I have to take it very easy, which is why we have been way past due on updating our blogspot! We are so excited and cant wait to find out what we are having! Thanks for your prayers! We love you all!
Billy, Ann, Elliana and Baby Clark
Elliana already practicing for her big sister role! She loves to rock, pat, kiss and feed her babydoll!
8 comments:
WOW! Congratulations Anne! That is such wonderful news!
XOXO,
Lacey:)
haha i have been waiting for this post!!! ;) cute idea for how you told billy!!
Congratulations! We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy!
:) :) :) :) So excited for you guys! ;)
Congratulations, Anne! I am SO excited for you!! :)
Yay! What wonderful news! Elliana will be such a great big sis! So cute how you told Billy. Too fun! We will pray for a healthy and happy pregnancy!
Love to you all!
hip, hip, hooray!
Love the fun pictures and so thankful for the news about your BABY #2. Such a fun way to tell Billy and the grandparents... Praying for you daily. Love and prayers, Mom/Dad E.
YAY!! We are so excited for you guys! :) We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy! We love you and can't wait to see you in December! :)
Post a Comment