Saturday, October 10, 2009

COLORADO!

I know I am long over due putting Colorado pictures up but we are still waiting to get some from friends who took some...but here is a good start! We went to so many places, got to see lots of friends and just had a wonderful time together! Our first stop was visiting Auntie Heather in Colorado Springs...she took us all over to Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Manitou Springs, Focus on the Family Play Center for Elliana, Fire-fighters Museum...and we tried to visit the Air Force Academy...but that didnt work out so well! (long story) We did wake up to a blizzard one morning and had to go buy Elliana a winter coat! And then later on our trip we were laying out at the pool and swimming! It was crazy! We are so thankful we got to take this trip together and see so many beautiful things God created! (there is more to come soon!)

Waking up...and immediately desiring my milk! YUMMY!
Haley and Daddy taking a snooze!
We bought beads at this neat jewelry store and made necklaces together!
I see you!
Peek-a-boo
Where did Elliana go?

Playing in the bathtub!
Loving my hair-do!
I found some chapstick!
Just playing with Auntie Heather's "things" sitting in the sink!

So I grabbed this hat as we were walking out of our house to drive to the airport...and we woke up to a bl





Elliana just checking out every blade of grass! She never misses anything!
Family Picture!
A fun walk around her neighborhood!
Auntie Heather's Gorgeous View from her Neighborhood!
Waiting to go outside to play!

Visiting the Fire Fighter's Museum
At Focus on the Family...Elliana truly got so excited...it might have been one of the most exciting things so far that has happened in her life...she was going crazy and did not want to leave! It really is a GREAT play place with so much to do!

"Hurry Daddy...look at all that cool stuff to play with"
"daddy, it's your firetruck!"
"my very own stage...wow"
"mom, can i live here?"
Picture Perfect!
We even had fun...but when do we not! :)
On the Oddysey Plane!
Loving on my girl and Miss Haley!
Eating at a yummy Manitou Springs Restuarant!
GARDEN OF THE GODS!
Such a beautiful place!
Playing in the rocks!
Exploring!
Daddy was in heaven!
Just having FUN!!!
Our little ROCK CLIMBER...no lie! She really thought she could climb rocks...our child is FEARLESS!!
"See, I told you I could climb them mom!"
BFF's!!
The gorgeous entrance to Garden of the Gods!
The top of PIKES PEAK...yep sure is 14,110 FT.

Elliana's favorite part of Pikes Peak was of course the gift shop...which had lots and lots of stuffed animals! She would have stayed there for 10 days I think!
Finally we made it to the top! And it was a bit breezy up there as you can see!
Going up, and up and up....
Our first day..going up PIKES PEAK!! Just glorious how God created the mountains and the colors and the beauty! It was a bit hard to breath up top but it didn't stop us from exploring or getting the yummy donuts that you can only make at that altitude! What an experience!
Getting to Auntie Heathers House...Elliana and Haley (the 150lb. English Mastiff) loved playing together at a distance of course!

6 comments:

tjessenburg said...

Loved seeing the pictures of the beatuiful country where Heather lives...I would like a few of those pictures of you 3 and Elliana. Christmas is coming- HA! Love you, Mom/Dad; Grammy/Papa E.

Anonymous said...

What cute, cute, cute pics!!! Elliana is such a little traveler! I love that she is exploring the world...in style too; that red coat and hat is precious!! Glad you got to spend time with Heather who is the perfect tour guide!!! :)

BJE said...

your pics are awesome! glad u hado much fun!!

Ben and Erin said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip. It is fun to see you back on your blog with new pics too! :) I'm sure you had a great time with Heather too. I love Elliana's red polka dot coat...so cute.

Heather Seaman said...

YEAH!!! I miss you all! PS. I don't have these pictures. Can I get a disc of all you have from the CO trip or can you put them on mobile me. I love you! Thanks for making my house a home. XOXOXO

Joanne Seaman said...

How precious to see you all together and having such fun in COLORADO!!!!! Its pretty clear Elianna and Auntie Heather hit it off right away. I am so glad you could share these special times. Boy, do I miss you all!!!

Love~

~JOJO~