This past weekend we took a trip to Columbia SC to visit Aunt Amy! We had sooo much fun with her, Bailey, going to fun little shops and restaurants, relaxing and watching movies, and our favorite thing was going to Charleston for the day! Mommy has been wanting to go there SOOOO bad! So we went for the day! We had soo much fun! Got to eat at a great local place right on the water, went to the beach and I LOVED the sand! I got it all over me...my fingers and toes had it dried all over, a bunch in my diaper, and I even ate some! Not sure how I felt about that one...let's just say it was really different tasting! We went to the market, a fire-station for Daddy, the pier, the park, saw a bunch of beautiful old houses that Mommy wants to move to! Aunt Amy was a great tour guide...the best one ever! Bailey wasn't thrilled that we came and pretty much took over her house, but she licked me and kept giving me kisses! She is fun to play with!
I started crawling alot this past week and I LOVE to get all over now! I can go from lying down to sitting up, and if I spot something I am interested in...I am quite determined to get to it...either crawling or dragging myself across the floor.
We were all pooped when we got home because I didnt sleep very well at Aunt Amy's, I was just too excited and didn't want to waste our time sleeping!
Thanks Aunt Amy for such a fun weekend! Next time I come lets have mommy and daddy go to Charleston and we can stay and play at your house! :) (that was mommy's idea- hehe)
Here are some fun pictures of our wonderful time together!



















4 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! The beach pictures are so cute. Makes me want to be at the beach! Congrats on Elliana crawling too...that is fun. It opens up a whole new world now! :)
You're pictures are amazing!!! What a great trip!! Glad you guys were able to get away and have a lil family vaca :)
what cute pics -- especially like the one of you and Elliana on the beach where she has that cute smirk. so fun that Elliana and my two will have their first boy cousin soon! :)
Thanks for the great pictures and how sweet of Amy to be so kind to let you come and take you sight seeing to Charleston...the pictures are so fun...makes me want to go to the beach, too! That one of Elliana in the bath with that fun smile is just precious...we are so grateful to the Lord for these precious grandchildren in Clare and Elliana and the soon to be baby boy Essenburg- YEAH!
Post a Comment