Tuesday, January 20, 2009

7 months old

Well we are a few days late for Elliana's 7 month old day but we are in awe of the past 7 months...the Lord has really shown us love in a whole new way, shown us the important things in life, what really matters and just how special a family really is!

Elliana is doing new things everyday! She is 27 inches long (gonna be a tall one) 16 lbs 11 oz (more on the lean side) and doing WONDERFUL!!! She is the JOY of our lives! She is talking so much saying Ba..ba...ba...ma....ta...at times...and she did say "Mama" once with Billy but of course I wasnt there! She is just exploring everything in sight...she is super super super close to crawling (I have been rushing around getting gates, etc to babyproof and safetyproof our house!) She is scooting, and pretty much will get anywhere she wants with her determination! She is such a Happy baby, full of laughter and love! Thank You God for the amazing Gift she is! It is mommy's 26th birthday today and there isnt anything more I can ask for...I have an incredibly wonderful husband/best friend and a beautiful, precious daughter! I am praising the Lord everyday!

One of Elliana's great grandma's (G-ma Davidson) just turned 80 (her other GG is turning 80 in August) on Sunday so we had a dinner to celebrate her!







3 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday, Ann !!

I hope you have a wonderful day !

The pictures of Elliana are great, as usual.

Love to you !
Jackie

tjessenburg said...

Happy Birthday Ann- thanks for sharing with us your feelings on God's gift of a wonderful husband and precious daughter, Elliana. I say amen to that! God is so good. We love you all and pray for you daily. I sure enjoy seeing your blog update. Thanks. Mom/ Grammy E.

Tammy and Jimmy Dugger said...

She gets more adorable with each new post! Happy Birthday sweet ann! I hope you have a wonderful day!