Daddy, Mommy, Grammy and Grandpa C took me to visit Santa! We went to eat at P.F. Changs and then got to go see Santa Claus! He was very nice and let me get a picture with him! I didn't even cry one bit! I just stared at him ALOT because I have never seen such a big, white beard before! I told him that all I wanted was my 2 front teeth...or just teeth in general! So we will see what happens! Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
The picture with Santa is adorable! She is such a sweet girl! I love her smile! I think it is time for our kiddos to meet! Maybe we can get together soon. :)We like to stroll around the mall since it is too cold for walks outside..:)
1 comment:
The picture with Santa is adorable! She is such a sweet girl! I love her smile! I think it is time for our kiddos to meet! Maybe we can get together soon. :)We like to stroll around the mall since it is too cold for walks outside..:)
Post a Comment