OletaKate & EmmaClaire loving on the Indian! Just chillin on the canon in Old St. Augustine! We got to visit Grammy C's Best Friend Sonya who lives in St. Augustine! The Clark and Mitchell Ladies enjoying their time! What a precious picture!!
Hi Clark family! I can't believe we were both in Florida and didn't even know it! Imagine that. : ) Love the pictures. You guys are all way too cute. Ann, I've been meaning to call you. Life has been crazy. I will hopefully catch you sometime tomorrow, or later this week. Lots of love...
1 comment:
Hi Clark family! I can't believe we were both in Florida and didn't even know it! Imagine that. : )
Love the pictures. You guys are all way too cute. Ann, I've been meaning to call you. Life has been crazy. I will hopefully catch you sometime tomorrow, or later this week.
Lots of love...
Post a Comment