Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just another week...

Elliana has learned that she has 2 hands and holds them up like she is ready to box! It is soo cute! She also is grabbing toys in front of her and she has started "talking" soooo much in the past week! She just goes on and on for like 20 minutes! She also has a new trick with Daddy! She loves to stand up now, daddy counts 1-2-3 and holds onto her hands while she pushes herself up from laying down to standing up! Then she just opens her mouth in amazement! We are having so much fun with her!
All SMILES!!!

I love my exer-saucer and have so much fun playing with it..especially kissing the frog prince! :)

Miss Linda Jensen came to visit and we are so glad she did! :)

1 comment:

Ben and Erin said...

I'm so glad to see new pictures and have an update...I check all the time! :) I love Elliana's little smile. She's so cute!! I can't believe how in each update it seems like she is changing and doing so many new things. I can't believe she is already in her exersaucer...it goes by too fast! Anyway, congrats on your new niece too! :)
Glad you all are feeling better too. We had colds here a couple of weeks ago too. Love you all!