Thursday, March 27, 2008

28 weeks...only 11 left



Here we are the 2 Clark girls! Baby Clark is really moving around alot! She is sooo active and we just sit and watch my belly as she sticks her elbow or foot or knee out almost as if she is going to push herself out of my belly button! Such a surreal thing to watch! We can't wait till she comes!

10 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Thanks for the updated pictures! You are such a cute pregnant girl! :) Love the pictures of the nursery. The bedding is so nice! I know it's a lot of work, but it's so worth it and your little girl will love her room. You look great Ann. We are praying for you all.

Kim Winfield said...

You are so beautiful! You look amazing!

kathy said...

Ann - It was sooooo good to see you when we were down in Georgia last week! You look wonderful and we know what a blessing this little girl is going to bring to you and Billy - and both of you parents! The nursery is darling - I love the colors.
Take care and enjoy each minute of this - even in the last weeks when you need a crane to help you get out of bed!
Love -Mr. and Mrs. H

Kurt and Michelle said...

What a beautiful pregnant woman! I wish I was closer to see you and celebrate everything! I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann and Billy! I noticed Erin and Ben had added you to their list of friends. I was so excited to check out your blog. The nursery looks fantastic, as does the mom-to-be. :) So excited for you and looking forward to keeping up with you guys through your blog,
Elly

Dawling Dorothy said...

Boy, I sure believe you are having a baby. I like the color scheme.
Love Dawling Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Ann you are too cute!! If only we could all look as good as you when we are pregnant! :)
We can't wait to meet your precious little girl. I am so excited our kids will be so close in age. We will have to have lots of playdates, and the girls can play dress-up with the boy...hehe..don't tell Jimmy. :)
Hang in there...you are in the home stretch!!

Gail & Dave said...

Love you Ann, love the room, and will love your daughter. How fun to see you as a mom. Oh, I missed my invite to your shower--HA!

Oh, Hi Billy.

Love,
Gail (Dave, too)

tjessenburg said...

Thank you for your blogspot and now we need a picture of the new haircut...Ann and Billy we are so excited for you and SO thankful to live close. Love you, Mom/ Grandma JuJu

Anonymous said...

We need an update picture! You look so good, Ann! I keep checking back for more pictures so keep posting!